The 2019 Schedule
For the first time ever, the Great Smoky Mountain Marriage Retreat will feature 3 days of unique content.
The full schedule is below, but here is a quick overview of what is offered this year:
- Wednesday, February 6
- 7pm: Bible study at the Sevierville Church of Christ with Neal Pollard speaking
- Thursday, February 7
- 10am-3pm: Financial Seminar with Dale Hubbert
- 6pm-8:30pm: Combined classes for husbands and wives
- Friday, February 8
- 9:30am-3pm: Three split classes for husbands, wives, and couples in their golden years
- 6pm-8pm: Combined classes for husbands and wives
- Saturday, February 9
- 9:30am-4pm: Featuring 20-minute classes to cover a multitude of topics, which 2 class choices per time session.
- Sunday, February 10
- Worship services at the Gatlinburg and Sevierville churches of Christ